Tuesday 1 November 2011

In The Beginning

....And so it begins, my first ever blog entry.
So here I am, on this world-wide-webby thingy with a potential audience of 7 billion, and nobody is taking a blind bit of notice.
Story of my life !


Any road up, are you all enjoying this rather unseasonable mild weather ?
Well I'd like to remind you all of a very old saying:

"Be it dry or be it wet,
The weather will always pay its debt."

The one thing I have learned, above all else in my years of observing the weather, is that the above saying is extremely accurate. Just look at November 2010, the first week was extremely mild and the last week was extremely cold with heavy snow. Oh it's November again now isn't it ? Oops !

1 comment:

  1. I did! Just read through all your posts! You have a wonderful writing style and I love all those couplets about the weather, etc.

    Have you thought about joining Blotanical?
    You would get noticed.
    Best wishes on your garden blog.
    My best advice: leave comments on other garden blogs and the world (or at least that person) will beat a path to your doorstep.
    Best Wishes,
    David/ Tropical Texana/ Texas Gulf Coast :-)

    ReplyDelete